Feng shui is all about maximizing the flow of positive energy (Chi) in your home. The placement of certain objects or pieces of furniture is believed to greatly influence this flow. Even the shape of pieces of furniture can be influenced by feng shui, which values rounded shapes like an oval table over sharp corners.
If you have a hard time making design decisions in your home, using feng shui principles can be a huge help to guide you in the right direction, especially when it comes to picking a color scheme! Determine your kitchen's direction in your home, and then use our guide to find out which colors to use. Each color scheme is derived from the five Chinese elements: wind, fire, earth, metal, and water. Read on for more tips on how to feng shui your kitchen!
Enjoy all the feng shui items in this stunning Feng Shui Kitchen Box to bring great chi to your kitchen. The kitchen box includes 9 delightful items to bring abundance and positive energy to the kitchen, a symbol of health and vitality.
For more information on the Kitchen Feng Shui Box please visit here.
Included in the box is:
- Faceted crystal apple to attract beneficial energy and promote harmony in the home
- Ceramic dragon imbues your kitchen and home with strength and good health
- Carved sage represents clean clearing energies
- Ceramic tea bag holder holds your sage for symbolizing clearing and cleansing
- Lucky cat creamer beckons wealth and abundance in your kitchen
- Mandarin oranges to symbolize good fortune
- Scented candle on carved stand to enjoy during meals
- Bagua shaped mirror to deflect negative energy or to bring in beautiful views
- Lucky red wish envelope for writing your wishes on paper