Saturday, November 1, 2008

Why Should I Feng Shui?


The way I see it is, that you should always add anything into your life that is going to benefit you and your family. Why not Feng Shui? It is about creating balance and harmony. You all know that your environment affects everything you do. For example, picture walking into an office and the person you immediately see has files piled all over her desk and all around the room. You have come to hire her for a project. What is your analysis of this scenario?



I think I would try to get out of the office as soon as possible as graciously as I possibly could. This is not the person I would like to assist me with my project. At what time would they be able to get to it and work on it fully focused and engaged? I don't think they would be able to do that for me.


4 comments:

Tenika Chavis said...

Yvonne...Your blog is great!

The Place for Reiki said...

You are just too good!

Treasure of a Lifetime Genealogy said...

Great work

Be Change Consulting said...

The blog is amazing...
I need consulting on how to write an e-book.