Sunday, January 25, 2009

Gung Hay Fat Choy-Happy 2009

If you haven't set your intentions or goals for the year, you now have a second chance to do it! Chinese New Years is full of rituals and you should take advantage of them. I had the great opportunity to study with Lillian Too several years ago. She shared with us some of her traditions for this day. Here are a few:

  • Decorate a bowl of nuts, sweets and fruit for everyone.


  • Wear the color red to signify a sunny and bright future.


  • Most important for her was to have an abundance of oranges to "roll" through out her whole house. Yes, she does this every year! So I now too do the same thing bright and I will be doing it on New Years Day, bright and early.

Her Feng Shui philosophy is, if you are going to do Feng Shui, do it big for BIG results. Again, I do the same thing, if my goal is hugh, so are my intentions and my Feng Shui to support all of it. Take a look around your life and figure out what is your most pressing challenge this year. Set the results in motion now with a house and office Feng Shui compliant along with your intentions.



No comments: